Looking for more find it on Google

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BEST PRODUCT FOR PMS AND PMDD

I have PMDD and it is miserable, I have searched and tried a lot of natural remedies, some eased the affects but not as much as I would have liked.

My PMS starts about 15 days before my cycle, first I get bloated beyond belief, then my sinuses go crazy, a cough follows that sounds like I am dying, I retain (what feels like) a swimming pool full of water and my bladder goes on over time, then the anxiety, panic and stomach problems start, it gets so bad I feel dizzy and can not drive. Sounds fun huh? I have tried the medication prescribed by my doctor (lexapro, paxil, prozak and wellbutrin) all with no help but a lot of side affects, I think they were worse than the PMDD, but through a lot of trials I have found 2 products that are very effective, the first is:


Diurex PMS formula which is hard to find in the drug stores but I did find it online at drugstore.com. This one is not a natural product but does work.

My favorite however is Estroven PMS formula it is effective on every symptom and has my husband very thankful (did I forget to mention my mood swings). It may have saved my marriage. It is made with natural ingredients which I love, and it is inexpensive which I also love. I give this product a 10 on every level. If you suffer from PMS or PMDD give this product a try, I also found this at drugstore.com. I do not have an affiliate program running with drugstore.com but I wish I did cause I really have enjoyed using their site, I find tons of good deals there. I hope this post helps someone in need.

♥HAVE A HEALTHY HAPPY DAY♥

No comments:

Post a Comment